Thursday, March 1, 2012

Welcome!

Hi guys!
This is my first post!
I don't know if this blog could work. I'm intersted in fashion, but as a 17 years old girl I don't have enought money to buy the beautiful dresses that the big brands sell. So I decided to make this clothes by me. You'll see do-it-yourself project that I hope you'll enjoy!
I want this blog colorful as the celery, the carrot, and the onion!

Have a nice day!


Salve Ragazzi!
Questo è il mio primo post!
Non saprei se questo blog potrebbe funzionare. Sono appassionata di moda, ma essendo una ragazza di 17 anni non ho abbastanza soldi per comprare i meravigliosi vestiti che i marchi importanti vendono. Pubblicherò progetti fai-da-te che spero vi piaceranno!
Voglio che questo blog sia colorato come il sedano, la carota e la cipolla!


Buona Giornata!

No comments:

Post a Comment